+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WSBK Philip Island Round1

WSBK Philip Island Round1

Congrats Q Aprilia is in top spot after the first 2 races

What a race by Biaggi

yeah Max Biaggi was brilliant in both races. The speed on the Aprilia is amazing

looks like its going to be a 2way battle between Checa and Biaggi this season

Quote Originally Posted by latebraker View Post
    looks like its going to be a 2way battle between Checa and Biaggi this season
    hopefully 3 way battle. I hope Laverty can bring the best out of his Aprilia.
    I was also impressed with Kawasaki. Very good start considering they were always in the back of the field.

What a winning combo! Exciting!
    2010 Kawasaki ZX10R - SOLD

Biaggi can't be stopped!! Check out this article:

http://www.motomatters.com/analysis/...p_biaggi_.html

Bikeman

Only Biaggi can stop Biaggi. If he stays composed and focused I think he can't be stopped. But if we start seeing signs of last years antics he's gonna lose focus pretty quickly.

Do you guys download the races when they're over or watch them live? which channels broadcast them live?

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    Do you guys download the races when they're over or watch them live? which channels broadcast them live?
    Ed I watch the races on AlJazeera sport live or replay. Some times they broadcast on the free channel but other times they broadcast on the paid for channels. The problem with AlJazeera they are not very reliable, and their only schedule is not always accurate.

For MotoGP I watch it online live stream with a video pass from motogp.com

i hope this year al jazeera appreciate the motogp

coz the life is not only football

+ Reply to Thread