+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hit the track last friday!

Hit the track last friday!

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. I was reluctant to do it, but I am soooo glad I did. Not only was in enjoyable, but I got so connected with my bike since.

I highly recommend any newbie to do it ASAP. The thought scared me, but the results were as comforting and as pleasurable as my 19 year old Bosnian blonde college girlfriend! The only thing the track didn't do for me was cook me breakfast!

PS: The endurance track is awesome!
    2010 Kawasaki ZX10R - SOLD

Was it your first time on track?
    Good to know you liked it. which one is the endurance track? Same as Formula 1?

I have driven on the track many times with my car, but this was the first time on a bike. It's funny that I had spent 7 years organizing and managing track days for bikers, and yet, I had never even tried riding a bike on track! Now I know why the bikers keep coming back!

The endurance track is not the same as the F1, it is about 1 km longer. Check it out. The endurance layout add the sectors 5 to 14.

Good to know you loved it bro. Its awesome right? After riding my bike on track for the first time late 09 I stopped tracking my car, cause it wasn't as fun.
    I didn't make it to the last track event, blame it on laziness. But I just heard there's another one on the 2nd of March.
    I've also never been on the endurance track. Looks interesting and I want to try it

Quote Originally Posted by designo View Post
    Well, it was bound to happen eventually. I was reluctant to do it, but I am soooo glad I did. Not only was in enjoyable, but I got so connected with my bike since.

I highly recommend any newbie to do it ASAP. The thought scared me, but the results were as comforting and as pleasurable as my 19 year old Bosnian blonde college girlfriend! The only thing the track didn't do for me was cook me breakfast!

PS: The endurance track is awesome!
    You have a 19 year old Bosnian girlfriend that is pleasurable comforting and cooks you breakfast!!?
    Damn, I need to get me one of those

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedThrottle View Post
    You have a 19 year old Bosnian girlfriend that is pleasurable comforting and cooks you breakfast!!?
    Damn, I need to get me one of those
    Available if your 21 and full of energy! But at 37 years of age, I need a fat wallet to keep one of those! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by designo View Post
    Available if your 21 and full of energy! But at 37 years of age, I need a fat wallet to keep one of those! LOL

37!! you aint fooling no one, grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    37!! you aint fooling no one, grandpa.
    Agreed, look at that posture! That's a 50 year old right there!

beautiful mashalla matt and gold very nice combo
    2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

again, you need a tail tidy kit stat. love your color combo.

+ Reply to Thread